Orders can be cancelled from the time they were placed up until 14 days after you receive your goods. To cancel or return an order, you must contact us at the contact page here: https://twostackswhiskey.com/get-in-touch/ for further instructions. We will be in touch to let you know that your order has been cancelled. All approved refunds will be processed via the same method you used to pay. If you cancel your order before it is dispatched, we will refund the full value of your order. To cancel an order before it is dispatched, simply send us a message with your name and your order number and we will refund you.
If you cancel your order after your goods have been dispatched we will refund you the full value within 14 days of receiving the goods back at our warehouse once the following conditions are met:
- You are liable for the courier costs of returning the goods to us.
- You must return the goods in their original packaging or similar.
- You must include a printed copy of the sales invoice with the returned goods highlighted.
- You must insure the goods are insured as any damage will be your liability as the sender.
- The goods must be unopened and unused and in perfect condition.
- Any health or safety seals or security seals must be intact.
To return goods to us, simply send us an message with the following information:
- Your name and the order number.
- The reason you are returning the goods.
- The exact date that the goods will arrive at our warehouse via courier.
Please send the goods to:
Unit 3, Cork Bonded Warehouses, Little Island Business Park, Little Island, Cork, T45 YF43
If you paid for standard delivery when you made the order, we will refund this if you return it. If you chose a more expensive delivery option, you’ll have to pay the difference.
If we deliver the wrong product, a product is faulty or defective or is not as described, please notify us within 7 days of receiving and we will either replace or resend the items or organize a full refund once the goods are returned to us.